Why do you look so happy, Kan? Our client is so generous. Business Class again.
See how generous they are? This vlog is sponsored by Okay.. Here I go.. Focus Speed I – AM – SPEED. Bearhug Channel Bare face before going to sleep. Did you get hit by something? – Looks like some kind of a wound.
– I’ve been to Wat Khaek. I was anointed. Oh, right. Anointed. Ready for a 12-hour flight? Can you teach us some German?
[A handsome driver, who’s half Thai and German] Sure.
[A handsome driver, who’s half Thai and German] Yeah. It means, “I love you.” Got you guys! Why do you let me be silly alone? – What’s wrong?
– Come this way. No. No. If the car comes, I can jump out of the way in time. Let me talk about this first.
So, we’ve come to watch the race. Here we are at the highest curve of the track. They would drive around this curve as fast as the wind. This is called, Beef and Monkey. For German people, they’d pronounce it.. Now, there’s this race called, “24 Hours Nürburgring”, which is a 24-hour racing event. We’ll take you guys inside to see how it is. But where we are now is the most beautiful
and important part of the race track. And dangerous too. Because of those badass. Such a dork! We can write down something, can’t we? BH Go ahead. Not my idea. The cars are coming! Here they come! It smells like something’s burning. That was… scary. I was scared that some car might overshoot a curve. If that really happened, we all could die! Your hair is all messy from the wind! Let’s move on to Bear with Brain! Add the insert. So exciting! So.. how’s it going with Bear with Brain? – Where’s our Bear with Brain?
– The bear is shocked. Help me out. Help me out. Alright. Eve is a car racing guru. I copied the script from others! When talking about Nürburgring, The word ” Nürburg” is the name of the city, right? And when you add the word “ring”, it becomes a a race track, right. Nürburgring is one of the top 3 biggest race tracks in the world. It is also the most dangerous track. Most dangerous one for real. because of its 27-kilometer-long track. With 76 curves!! But still less than route to Umphang District. Still a little less than going to Pai. I’ve memorized the first part and improvised the latter. Anyway, racers around the world all dream of racing here because this is the most challenging track. Here’s another fact. There will be deaths every year. That’s right. It’s very normal for this track. It is said that there are more than
70 car crashes each year. Either it’s the racer – or some girl shooting a vlog by the track.
– Exactly. Behind us! This track has another name, which is “Green Hell”. How so? The track is surrounded by many mountains and abysses. Carousel is the highest point of the track. Over 300 meters. There’s chance that racers may fall down into the abyss. That’s why it is called “Green Hell”. How are you doing, San?
[So hungry that she forgets everything] What are you talking about? So, you can see
that we’re right by the track, right? Every curve has its own watching area. You can see a group
of people who would come for a picnic. And this is a route that leads to here. A lot of trees. Like when you go up the mountains. Feels like Chiang Mai. Careful. Don’t slip. Someone’s camping here! See this? Must be very happy. Come on, San! The car’s about to leave! We’re going down now after having watched the race by the track. This is what it looks like. Wow. A real adventure! San.. I think our viewers are sick now. More to come! Siri! For you! Oh no.. I don’t want them. Why so big, cucumbers?! So, we’re now in a room where racers take their breaks. The food is flawless. Look at this banana! So big. Wowww. Check the size of this sausage out! [A real German sausage] Here we have Pad Kra Prao.
(Thai Holy Basil Stir-Fried) They used less oil, making it like Kua Kling. Looks so delicious. Pha-Lo (Thai pork stewed in a sweet gravy) Klang Kiew Wan (Green curry soup) What’s this? This one. Curry with.. This. – What is this?
– Sliced omelet? Dunno. You’ll know once you eat it. Check this out. The atmosphere. Here’s the window and down there is
the real track where they’re racing. Such a VIP experience. Very exclusive for Bearhug. Agree. This is one of the racers? Yes, he is. I see. Told you guys he’s handsome! When he’s laying down. Lol. Nobody really recognizes him. Put his glasses on. Poor our racer. Here, beer is cheaper than water. A bottle of water costs 140 Baht each. For beer, I don’t know. Less than a hundred. So, it is very easy for us to decide to choose beer. That looks like a roller coaster track. Is it a track? Siri should ride it to get some footage. Wait. No. I forgot to tell you guys
the reason we came here. Almost half of the vlog now. We came here to see
Toyota Gazoo Racing Team Thailand. This is the only Thai team who got into this global race. Bearhug is one of the news agencies to report the news here. We get a chance do an exclusive scoop. Over there is like a German fair. It looks too good for a fair. That ferris wheel needs
to complete a number of rounds. – Many rounds to go
– Very fast! Wonder why are there so many people? Why? It’s 7.53 pm now. It’s probably summer here in Germany. It is said that it’ll be completely dark at 11 pm. Wow. It’s like noon. See the sun there? Even if it’s 8 pm, it’s still there. I’m wearing these glasses not because of the sun. But my eyes are like.. – I’m so sleepy.
– My eyes are shutting down. Let’s get rest guys. Look at this. Wow. A photo of an old race car. And this is the race. Very deep! It’s like a room in a bigger room. – The room is sick!
– A junction! This is sick! No way.. So cool. You know what I really hate
about hotel rooms overseas? A lot of them have no bathroom doors. The room is so big. But the beds are small and cute. There’s the grandstand. I see. The grandstand we walked pass earlier. And the track is
over there. See that red and white line? That’s the race track. Here are steps
to go to your neighbor rooms. Super easy. Really? No way!! Come back or you’ll be sued! This is very cool.
– A engine oil? Nope. It’s probably a shampoo. Too fancy. I don’t dare to use it. Too scared to use it. Hey guys. Let me. Lindt! Lindt Chocolate. Love it! What did you just drop? Just an effect. Let’s see the snacks they sell here. This is Indian or German? Guys! If you order extra ketchup, – it’ll be 1.5 Euro.
– 45 Baht. Only for a ketchup. A very dry laugh. German people have thought about stuff well. The more time we spend
in it, the bigger the room is. We spend a lot of time sleeping, right? We take bath a lot, right? If you take a lot of bath
then you need a big one. And what we don’t really use.. We poop much less So the toilet area is small like this. Very small area to poop. We only use a small space to poop. Like those in Japan. They’ve already designed for us. Let me get out of here.. I’m scared of a narrow space. Let’s fast forward to tomorrow. Come here! Don’t get in their ways. Welcome to Bearhug news. Now it’s time for the engine to warm up. The race will start at around 3 pm. Now it’s 9 am and
the team are warming up the car. There’s only one car. What does that mean? It means that if
there’s any problems at all, they must fix it. They can only use their only car to race because it’s the only
registered car they’ve got. They only have this one
to race no matter what happens. Why are they warming up the engine? Check everything for the last time before the race begins.
[Ton, a racer of Toyota Gazoo Racing Team Thailand] They’ll check if there are holes anywhere. Any sign of dropping water. So they can fix them in time. For instance, there could be a broken pipe. And to warm up the gear too. Give back their mic. No need to use theirs. Thank you. Take a look around the garage carefully. Even foreigners eat bananas. See? There’s a banana. What’s wrong with him eating a banana? Maybe he’s stressed out
so he would eat a banana. There’s haribo too. And snickers! You know it? Is this.. a new design for a car? I’m not sure. Should we sensor it out? No need to. This is probably a design of Ironman’s metal suit. Did you hear that? They use a hydraulic to lift the car. To serve the car. Takes a lot of people to take care of one car. Make sure everything is in good condition. Hi there. What’s your name again? I’m Jum. Karun Suppapong. – So, you’re the first racer?
– Yep. Nervous? A bit. How many years
have you been racing? – Fifth time.
– Wow. You’re so cool! Let’s check out the inside of the car. Nothing stays in inside. Only the metal structure. I’ve asked them,
“Why do you get rid of all structures?”. They said it helps lighten the weight. And will be easy to fix. It’s not easy for racers to drive. The seat is not soft at all. It’ll surely be very uncomfortable. I once sat in a custom car of a friend. Very uncomfortable. Very bumpy. To move the car,
they have to literally push it like this. No starting the car. Have you wondered
why they don’t start the car and just drive? Yeah. Why? Because it’ll get hot. Once it starts, it’ll have to go. Start only to race. So they need to just push it now. Once it starts, the racer can’t pull over. Stop and the smoke comes out. Must keep on driving. – Must keep driving all the time, right?
– To catch the wind, Yes. This car is specially modified to drive. They’re well prepared. Put on a seat belt. You must had a lot of
breakfast. Can’t seem to get the belt on. Just a joke. This shirt has six places for the belts. Six places?! We usually see two, right? One and two here. Here we have one, two, three, four and five, six on the legs. Oh, I see. Very safe. A live reporting from Gazoo Racing’s VIP lounge. These are desserts. “Gazoo Salad” I’ll teach you how to make it like a German. We’ll start with mixed fruits. Very easy to make. Foreign-style salad. What would you like, Ma’am?
Sweet or not? Finish chewing first? Both. Woah. I saw foreigners ate like this. There. A salad or a bingsu? Very healthy. See for yourself. A review from our consumer. Santa Claus! Stop.. F*ck you, Kan!! Yummy now.
[Khao Ka Moo – Stewed pork leg on rice] I’ve already stayed away from you.. I’m just eating my food… Try it. For content’s sake.
Don’t let the chef down. Hello again. Live from Nürburgring. It’s now 1.30 pm. Now the race is about to start. Cars will line up here. Where are they? Dunno. – Too crowded?
– Yeah. Look at all the cameras. Pretty big deal. See their cameras and mics? – Awesome.
– Yeah. I don’t understand
why they’d hold the mic in front of the car. So you can hear the surround sound. – Like this!
– This sound! This is called “pit”. P – I – T. Pit. And what we’re standing on right now is called “track”. I just knew this too because.. He won’t stop blowing the whistle! We come here for Gazoo Racing Team. They’re gonna race with Toyota C-HR which actually sells in market. – They try out this model today.
– This is the cool part! The racers are actually inside the car. Dunno if they survive the crowd. So crowded! These people are no technicians. They just wanna help. They are quite eager to see the race. It’s like when Thai people watch Thai boxing. Let’s look this way real quick. Too obvious, Siri… Ton who’s one of the racers told us that tires cost around 40-50k each. They change more than 10 each race. This race is more like a place for rich people. Got a line to cheer? Go, fight, win! Sing a march. Never mind. Here she comes! Our C-HR Toyota! Our girl today.. will be racing for
another 24 hours without a break. It’ll be a very tough race. One of the top 3 toughest races in the world. It’ll be a 24-hour race without a break. The team who complete most laps will win. Some of the cars in the race
today will be regular cars we can buy. They’re filling the gas now. Very neat. I’ve asked racers about the gas tank if it’ll catch fire if there’s an accident. The tank is actually made of rubber. Rubber tank?! It won’t break since it’s very soft. Our girl is entering the race track now! They’re warming up the car one more time. Going now. Can’t go far because of the crowd. Can’t really warm up. The roar is very harsh. Very harsh. Hey, San. I wonder.. Don’t they have car models? They have some rules for those ladies. Models can’t dress provocatively. Some are too provocative
because their boobs are naturally big. Over there. Where is she? You’re right. And they also limit the number of models. Not too many. People should rather focus more on cars. Come on, Siri. Stop recording that way already. Let’s interview one of the racers here. How are you feeling? Hey! Now I’m at… Not a yummy mic. Here, racers will park around this area for the press and audiences to take photos with. People who come here
definitely want some photos, right? So, racers will be here. – See that? A racer is meeting his fans.
– I think that’s his son. The one with the blue hat is the racer. – Really?
– Totally. Junior racer. See this one? These are great examples of good models. See how they dress modestly? Get some inserts, Siri. Full of spirit. She’s still doing
her great job with an injured leg. What are you doing? Cheering? Yeah. So guys, it’s time for the race to begin. A huge crowd is gathering here.
Way more than we thought. Over there! Here they come! – Here they are!
– Coming! Coming! Listen to that! Here they come! Here they come! Pumping up! It doesn’t look fast in the camera. But they’re driving more than 200 kilometers per hour. Where’s Gazoo’s car? Not among these. These are bigger cars. 400 horsepower. Gazoo’s is in 200-horsepower race. Hey you pink shirt guy! Don’t… Now our Bearhug team
are standing among German press. We’re waiting to see the racer of Gazoo Racing Team Thailand. They are coming this way! Coming this way! Keep coming. Here they come! where’s our girl? – I see her!
– Where?! Over there! Here she comes! Our Thai racer. This one? This is her. Here’s our C-HR! Go C-HR!! What we saw earlier is the warmup lap. And this lap is for real. All race cars will be jammed. Wowwww. – They’ll begin their first lap after passing this arch.
– So exciting! This is the first lap. Here they come. Let the real race begins! Over here! Coming this way! Here! – Very fast!
– Not bad!! Let’s wait and see. Wait and see
when he reaches that curve. Very fast. Like a jet plane! 200 kilometers per hour. That’s about it. I used to only see this in Cars. This is real. That whistle! Here comes our C-HR! Gone! A round of applause! Wow. So cool!! Damn! Freaking awesome. To be honest, I don’t know when is the right time to cheer. Everything is so fast. All 3 categories race at the same time for 24 hours. 3 categories. There are 400cc and 200 something. – They’ll come back again, right?
– Yeah. One lap takes about
10 minutes for 27 kilometers. What are you calculating, San? I wonder.. For 27 kilometers at the speed of 220, it’ll take around 7 minutes for a lap. But there are curves too, remember? Remember that curve
in the beginning of your vlog? Woah. He’s overtaking! Woo! Let’s talk to the audience. How are you doing? Great! But now I can’t see anything. [A real footage inside the car] What do we do in this spare time? Well.. taking a nap. Bearhug will never do that. We’re not that lazy. No way! What should we do then? Look at our CEO. Just like that. How many laps have passed? Only a couple. Celebrate in advance. Celebrate the victory of Thailand. Since we’re in the final round, – we’ll boost ourselves with..
– ice cream. Lol. Thought you’d say feet. How do I eat this? Can’t get it out. Can you show us? German people don’t get it out. They lick it. What is it? We’re done. How does German ice cream taste like? 3 Euro magnum.. how much in Baht? 105 Baht. How is it?! Yummy. We’re back at VIP lounge. After the race has begun, they’ll gather in front
of the screen to watch the race. – See this screen over here?
– That big one, right? This big screen shows
which part of the track the car is using a real-time GPS. See how they race around the moutains. And those red dots represent accidents. They have to be careful. Why do they have to watch this real-time? Because other teammates are all here on standby ready to switch. So, the team has to
keep an eye on the race like very close. What their friend is doing and where he is. For the next 24 hours… Toyota! Forth place! Forth place now! Wooo! Oh..Look at this! Wanna play, right? Nah.. You’re the main one girl. Well, let’s go. Gotta go. Why does it go faster? Why does it stop? It stops to let others in! Wowww. It moves faster! We can see the track from here! Such a fast race! San, smile to the camera. San, repeat after me. – Welcome to…
– Welcome to… – The Merry Wheel!
– The Merry Wheel… So now they welcomed us! Oh..no..no..no! They help us spin! She frowns! Woah..Bro! Woah.. Yeah! This is German food. First…Subway. Is Subway food? Isn’t subway a transportation? I don’t know what to say. Oh, San… look at the line. Drunk for sure. – Wanna have some?
– Yes. – You’ll queue for me?
– No. Hey Kan! Here we are. Here we are! Food box! Food box! Oh! That’s Slurpee! Want some? Oh! Slurpee doesn’t have a queue, right? Shall we? How to get it? How to get it? I think we gotta queue for it. So… you still want it? Nope. Look at their portion of food. So b..b..bi..bi..big! They won’t be full if given less than this. Oh…Oh… Look at that hamburger… That hamburger… Oh! That’s ice cream! She said that… You want a cup or a cone? Or a cone in a cup? Or a cup in a cone? A happy girl. Anything else? Or that’s it? That’s it, right? If that’s it, then you
may leave so others can buy. Here’s you change. 10 Baht. Here’s your spoon. Yummy? Yummy. – If it’s yummy, say “schmeckt”
– schmeckt Yes, it means yummy. What about “very yummy”? F*ckin schmeckt! The children here are fostered to become racers by practicing at this track. So many children! Oh.. there are 3 screens! In the future, he’ll learn
and grow in the real track. San, you wanna give it a try? Too embarrassing. I’ll make Thailand score last place. Show your driving license. 300 Baht. These kids are serious. Their faces are serious. The left one’s started
a while ago. The right one says my internet is slow! Do they have to insert a 10-Baht coin here? Did the right kid insert just only 5 Baht? Keep pressing, kid! Keep pressing! Now, we are… hitting the gecko. Hit the gecko for a freebie. They’re so serious. It’s hard to believe that just a few pieces of freebies
can move people to do this much. 15 points already. The previous one’s scored at 75 points, Mr. Siri.
– That’s right. Hurry up! Hurry up! Now Mr. Kan’s made it to 44 points. Ms. San’s still at 40 points. At least, we can wave our Thai flag
at this freebie giveaway station. Hurry up! The previous one hits 79 scores! Time’s up! The previous one got 79 but Kan’s still happy for himself. Here is… another race happening nearby. It’s Gran Turismo or GT. The real game. Is it e-sport? Yes. It’s e-sport. Vroom! Vroom! for real. – Why do they out on gloves?
– It’s real. It’s the uniform. They look so serious. This simulation of the race is so real! Do they have to change tires? They should have a stoppage. They should wear helmets too so to simulate perfectly. This guy’s getting famous now. Posting his selfie check-in. I really want the left one. – What’s it?
– This one is LC500. Oh, Lexus. Actually, I’ve been into Lexus since that movie. Black Panther. – One day, I’ll buy it.
– The car? The Black Panther suit. This Supra’s in the race too. Today, Supra’s racing. under the Gazoo team but the racer’s Japanese. People here are really interested in Supra. A lot. Look at the back. Because here, there are not so many Japanese cars. Like in Thailand, we’re more into European cars because there’s just a few. Woah..I don’t know that it’s this beautiful! Now let’s get inside. Well, actually this type of car, you gotta sit like this. But this… is so comfortable. This is the first step of becoming a pro. The professional racers have to start from here. So embarrassed. What to do when you get in a car? Like Vroom! Vroom!? Press the pedal. – Oh.. like a real pedal!
– Vroom! Steer the car! Let’s turn. You hit the car San! Turn right. Woah.. that is so fast… That’s superb! So, she’s satisfied with her racing practice. A professional racer. Very happy. Foreigners are looking at her. Vroom! Vroom! so much fun! A slow motion. How could he know? Can audiences notice this? Fire up. The faster, the more fire, right? Yes, with the oxygen. Nitrous activated. Did he hit something so it fired? Cars like this have an engine at the back. Might be about oil system. The pipe might be broken. And when it broke,
the oil splash onto parts that are already hot like a 400-500 degree Celsius pipe. It’s fired up. And it keeps burning. – The oil pipe might be broken and the oil leaks out. – It just broke?
– Yes. The racer has now become a fire fighter. Moody.. don’t know what to do. So his team’s eliminated? Yes. Done. Oh, what’s this car? With those seal tapes. Oh I see. The adhesive tape. The tape’s flew. Such an intense sportcaster. How can he drive? The hood’s open! So done. Cannot get into the pit. Crashed! Bang! Colors of the game. Can’t reverse. It’s on fire! Here’s a fair in Germany. And the symbol of a fair is the Ferris Wheel! There are food trucks, serving food, looking good! The national food are definitely pizza, sausages, and french fries. I think Thailand really have a variety of food. Guys, Coca-Cola here costs 3.5 x 35 is…? Over 100 Baht. 150-160 Baht. This cheese smells so good. – So good. The cheese smells so so good.
– Waitress here is really pretty! Take a look here. A whole pizza for one person. For us, no matter how fat we are,
we still order one and share, right? Here it’s one tray for one! Gosh! Each one has two menus oh my god. The sausage’s really long. Look, it’s really long! Sausage… What sausage? San. The sausage that’s a food! Eve, I wanna know why German sausages are very famous? It originated from here or it’s the most delicious here? Do you know? For what I know, there’s one brand in Thailand called TGM which is Thai German product, anything that’s been produced in Germany. It comes from here. The famous one is the sausage. I see. So we call it German sausage. Each city has their own famous sausages. Kan. Kan. Apart from using a camper van for picnic, See over there? they also sell bakery with the camper van. – Right there?
– Right. It looks like when we do camping in Thailand. But they actually watch live racing. Some brings their own cushions. At 11 pm, the sun will set. We’ll see what it’ll be like at 11 pm. Will it be like Doi Samer Dao? I wanna know. What if it’s an electric fence? What if they turn on the electricity? So c..c..cold. When we’re here at night, everything just looks like in the day! Woah..those green lights. It’s so dark here. Gotta turn on night mode. I wanna let you see how German people here are really crazy about racing. Look at the left that’s a fire camp. The fire camp. A tank in the middle, everyone sitting around, getting warm, and listening to the racing sound. They’re serious. With cars and camps. and a camp on a car. I just knew there is a tent on a car. and there. Can’t sleep here. The noise’s too loud. Here, it’s like fire camps in games. Like NPC. Like when you play racing games and see people – on the side, right?
– Yes A groups of like, 10-20 people, watching the cars racing in front of them. The racers are still in the competition. 24 hours. They’re so tough. Don’t know what to say. So are the cars. Right. The cars are driven 24 hours. So, Siri, you wanna buy something to eat? What’s that? What’s it? Might be the same old set, french fries, hot dog, sausage, pizza. It’s more like a beverage. Right. Might be coffee. Beer’s on the left. Beer again. Beer’s here. It’s so fast. F..fast. How could they know which is which? It’s pitch dark. It’s in their blood. Where did you get that? Pizza boy, heh?
– You want some pizza? Not that it’s hot, I’m freaking cold. Hey kids, can’t stand this anymore. We’re here to show how crazy German are with racing. That’s it. So, Let’s go. Let’s go to sleep. They’re going to change tires. And this is a very fast process. I don’t know it’s this stressful in here. Still sitting there, not wearing a helmet yet. What’s it? He’s the next one right?
To continue after the current racer? Not sure if he’s
the incoming or maybe the last one. – The last one.
-The last one already. Oh, The last racer to the finish line! It’s like stock market analysis. Ton, can you read it? What’s that all about? – Each car’s position?
– Position I see. The position of each racer. Where are we now? – Now we’re coming in third.
– Third place! Do you think we can finish first? That’s pretty hard. Maybe hope for other cars to explode. Ton, all the people sitting there, – What are they doing?
– They’re a car service crew. They’re on standby 24 hours. Each one has their own duty. Like the 2 Japanese over there, they’re working on the engine. Tuning up car systems. Study the engine to see the past racing performance. And the team over here is communicating with the racer. Here’s the Japanese who watches timing, other important data to communicate. – Here’s the tuning specialist
– Tuning car? Yes. This is online tuning. Tune up in real-time.
Know the current situation. – It can be tuned online?
Right, there is antenna. To monitor if there’s any problems, right? Right. Let’s say it reports
about the increasing heat, they’ll check up the cause, then tune the system again. Tuning the engine. – Here’s our Thai crew. Our technicians.
– The technician crew. The light snacks, Chocolate and Haribo, everyone. De-stress snacks. Your mouth’s flipped! – Here it is!
– Here it is! So fast! Woahh – Now switching the racer.
Switching. – The last one.
– Here’s our last racer. So real. Changing the tires so fast! Ton, I wanna know why they have to rush into the pit. Actually, it’s not that rush. Now, it takes some time because we gotta fill the tank. So they can take time. It’ll be faster for other competition. In this case, it takes time because it’s a normal nozzle, not compressed one. It’s the same for everyone? – To take times at fueling?
– Yes. They take time and recheck everything. This is the final round, right? – Yes, 2 hours and 9 minutes.
– Our last racer. – Yes, the last one.
– One hour left, right? 2 hours and 9 minutes left, see? It’s the final round. What if during these 2 hours, the racer wanna go to the toilet? He’ll probably pee in the car. Seriously? What did you just ask? I really wanna know what would they do! Fighting! Thailand! Thailand fighting! Here’s Jump, our racer who has finished the previous round. Jum, your amulet is from which temple? Buddha Chinnaraj Jum, how do you feel after the race? So, I did as I planned to do, which is to race in consistent speed, not pushing it too much. Trying to secure my place and keep the consistent timing of each round, and the car’s in a good condition. No damage. So, It’s OK. I’m happy. Jum, are you tired? A little bit. There are many ups and down
the hills so I’ve a ringing in my ears. Ups and downs. My ears ringing. The weather’s quite hot. Actually I’m used to it. Because in Thailand, it’s usually hotter. Do you think we might win first place? Well, there are chances. – If the 2 cars ahead of us have some accidents.
-OK – Everyone says that.
-OK Anything is possible. The last 13 minutes and this 24-hour race will be done. Everyone, waiting attentively to see the result of this race. They’re trying to complete
as many laps as they can in 24 hours. More than a half has accidents. But… CH-R is still with us. There are just minor accidents, Some crashes, engine troubles. – The hood’s up.
-Wheel troubles. Here. Look at this car, There’s a puncture in the back wheel, see? The frame’s broken. So when it goes really fast, 200 kilometers per hour, small pebbles can hit and cause damages. – That’s why they say it’s the hardest race.
– Because there are hard pebbles? Yes, many pebbles. So, our Gazoo Racing Thailand won first place in the qualified round. Qualified round is like the audition to be part of the race today. They won first place. But here and now,
let’s see what happens in the next 11 minutes. Let’s see. There’s an application, showing in real-time how many laps completed,
how many times it gets into the pit. The first place and second places as well. The last one has completed… 1 lap in total. Completed 1 lap and then the car’s done. Ran out of gas. Here, you can see the position of each racer. Like in the game. Who can even read this? Let’s find our racer. Our number is… 120. Here we are! Looking from here, we’re up there. He’s driving with this speed? 120 kilometers per hour
on a curve? My mom’s gonna kill me. Oh, why is this car out of the race? Oh, he pulls over for Burger King. Or pees behind a tree. So if I can’t won a place, let’s just do it. Look! Our Toyota just overtook. If you pee there, you might be blown away. All over your face. – What are they doing?
– What happened? He said that once in his life, I wanna be hit by a car. It’s the German dream. They all climb up. Thai flags are coming! Woah..Thai flag! Can I use your camera? Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! No! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! It’s like… – to congratulate racer at the finish line?
– Yes, like runners. Close to the finish line. Many photographers. It’s a real watch from the sideline. Oh..Bro… Bro…Hello? Woah..Bro! Bro! He’s raising Thai flag so he wanna stand the tallest. We’re rooting for our team. Here. See in the app, we get to the straight way already! Be prepared. It’s coming! Get ready! Get ready! For all these 24 hours, – reaching the finish line’s already a victory.
– Right. San. What? I won’t lose my arm, right? Whoosh! It’s gone, Kan. You may take my role of shooting inserts. – Are we here yet?
– Here yet? Not yet. Not yet. It’s a practice. Woooo!!! Oh look! What? Already here? Not yet. Look! The time’s running out! Time’s up! – It’s gone.
-Oh, really. Just some delay. The race’s done. Here is… Thai racer team. The last one’s still in the car. Not here yet. Today, we won third place. Bringing home the trophy! There’s a water bomb! Water balloons! It’s how we celebrate in like Songkran (Thai water festival) Bomb yourself first. Ton, let’s show how we celebrate! Throwing at a reporter’s camera. Doesn’t pop! This is superb! Yeahhh! Superb. Foreigners will pop champagne or beer. – We do it in Songkran way.
– Water bombs! So glad. Not me. Not me. Awesome Why he’s the only one who gets this? Our neighbor’s also celebrating their victory. Conquering this race is a success. What’s that group of people doing? I don’t know. It’s like bathing in alcohol. The beer here is cheaper than water. So they celebrate with beer. And this is what it’s like in Nürburgring, 24 hours in total, in Germany of 2019. Thrid place! Toyota C-HR, please let me join you again next year! This is the pride of Thai people. Today, Bearhug team, Siri, the cameraman, and Kan and San bid you farewell. Byeee! Why do we end this up like a TV program? Byeee Mr.Atth, any message to Thai people who
root for Gazoo Racing Thailand? I’d like to thank you for all of your support for Gazoo Racing Thailand. We did our best here. Today’s success… not only belongs to the racers. but also to all the Motorsport fans who root for Gazoo Racing Thailand, Thank you so much. Here’s a step further of ours. Toyata C-HR for this race is brand new. Actually, we have 2 cars. But one had an accident. So it’s only one. So we give everything we have for this one. I think we’ve achieved our goals, Standing at the podium. And today, we did it. Some words for the kids who dream to be a racer like you, please? Motorsport is not as hard as you think. Toyota also has the project ‘Toyota Racing School’ to give you all the information. Can you say goodbye to the camera, please? Byeee. Thank you!