– Hi there!
– Hello – Did you find everything, okay?
– Mm-hmm, actually, um, do you guys not have frozen flakes? No, I guess not Oh. Well, then I guess I didn’t find everything okay… But it’s okay How unfortunate… But lucky you, this item is actually on sale right now! It’s two for $8 or four for $16 or eight for $32 and so on and so forth Wait four for 16…32… I don’t think it was necessary for you to say the last two options Well one box costs $5, if you bought four you would save… $4! Nothing unnecessary about saving some money – Never mind, just the one box, please.
– Alrighty, with tax that’ll be $5.65 – Would you like to donate five dollars to the Sick Raccoon Foundation?
– Oh no thank you, – I donated yesterday.
– Doesn’t mean you can’t donate again today – Charity doesn’t have a quota
– I agree, but I’m good. Thank you Do you have something against raccoons? No, I never said that I know you are what you eat, but just because raccoons eat garbage, doesn’t mean they are garbage, okay? – I just wanted cereal
– How about three dollars? Little Ricky could really use your help look at him, so cute I don’t know he looks pretty okay to me… Well, that’s where you’re wrong He doesn’t look, he can’t. Because he’s blind. Because you haven’t donated today. Do you guys not have self checkout yet? All right, sir. How about one dollar? You could spare one dollar, can’t you?
One dollar so Ricky can see his dying mother one last time. (By the way, his mother is also blind) You’re telling me raccoon eye transplants really only cost a dollar? Sir, I saw you park that nice sports car earlier.
I’m sure you won’t miss one dollar I WALKED here! Four quarters That’s still a dollar Okay, then would you be interested in buying one of our cookies? Hand baked by our local Girl Scouts, whom are also sick, blind, deaf, and can’t feel…
– Can’t feel? How do they bake them then? But are blessed enough to use the proceeds towards helping sick raccoons! Fine, okay, I’ll take a cookie! how much? It’s one for 4 dollars, two for 8 dollars, four for 16 dollars and so on and so forth! I’ll take one Ah bless your soul. Trust that your generosity will help Ricky experience life to the fullest! …Of course until his kidney fails… – Are you serious?
– Just like his mother – I’ll donate $20.
– Oh, thank you! Thank you! Very much appreciated. Would you happen to also be interested in signing up for our credit card? It costs $0 and you’ll get $50 off your next purchase Actually, you know what? I can cancel this transaction and you can use the card towards this purchase It’ll only take one to forty-five minutes, is that okay? I- I just want my cereal. Okay, I went ahead and canceled the transaction HUH? Here you go! I took the liberty of filling out the rest of your info I just need your signature [WHAT, HOW?] here, here, here, here,
[How do you know my information!] and I’m gonna need a witness here. You can probably just ask the gentleman behind you. Hey, you want to hurry up over there? My bananas are melting. (annoyed sigh)
Okay, whatever Okay, so the cereal and a $20 donation With your $50 off, you now have $24 and 35¢ left in credit for this transaction Would you like to donate the rest to the Sick Raccoons Foundation and help approximately twenty-four raccoons see again? Why are all these raccoons blind?!
And can’t I just keep the credit and use it another time?! When you’re not working? – God!
– Not unless you sign up for our rewards program which I’ve already filled out for you (I used your info from the credit card application)
– HOW did you get my information?! And while I was at it, I also signed you up for the army, co-signed us a lease for my new condo, registered you as an organ donor, adopted three foster children for you and elected you as vice president of my son’s anime club. Will that be all today? – Can I speak with your manager, please?
– Oh, I am the manager, sir Kerstin Wart, nice to meet you.
I also happen to be the owner of this franchise. MalWart! What would you like to speak to me about? *internal monologue* [I just wanted cereal.]
Cashier: Sir? [I just wanted to have a nice bowl of cereal]
Cashier: Sir, do you have something to say? [You guys didn’t even have the one I like]
Cashier: Sir? Cashier: Sir are you still there? [And now I have three children] Cashier: I also subscribed you to Raccoons Weekly [Now I have to share my cereal with them]
Cashier: hello? I know a lot of you guys do your shopping online, So I invite you to check out our sponsor today: Massdrop It’s a community driven platform for pledging and purchasing awesome products at bulk prices. If you’re curious to see how high end audio sounds, Massdrop asked me to check out their exclusive headphones: the Sennheiser HD58X I got my hands on these headphones And personally I find its sound quality to be very clear and balanced, with a good but not overwhelming amount of bass I tried it with different genres of music and I find that it really brings out the vocals in songs, making them crisp and outstanding, almost like you’re hearing it performed live, and not sound muddy and buried within the music. I don’t really consider myself an audiophile, but I do consider these to be of high quality Especially for its price So if you’re interested in experiencing high-end headphones for only $150, check out Massdrop by clicking the link below New users get $10 off their purchase. While Massdrop has a big focus on audio, they also offer a variety of other items. So feel free to explore the other communities as well. Once again, click the url in the description and check out Massdrop Enjoy!