♪ (piano plays Twinkle Twinkle
Little Star and goes off key) ♪ (car engine hums) I have to go to the bathroom. – (dad) You have to go to the bathroom?
– (Coco) Yeah. (dad) Can you hold it? Mmm, no.
No, I have to go. Okay. (dad) Okay. Okay, don’t…touch anything. (Coco) But I just want to touch that! (dad) No! – Don’t touch that.
– This? No, no. Don’t touch anything. (sighs) I don’t have to go. What? You don’t have to go? No. Um, maybe you should try. I don’t have to go. Do people have just one wedding,
or do people have lots of weddings? Weddings, um… (dad) Well, usually people have
one wedding, but sometimes– Well, what is a wedding?
What’s a wedding for? It’s a celebration for when
two people want to spend their lives together and be a family. I get it. Yeah. So… Wait. Oh no! Then what if the person I marry
already has a family? Like, how do I know that? Uh, well, they would tell you. Oh! (chuckles) Of course. I have to go to the bathroom. You just said you didn’t have to go. Yeah, it’s just that…
I have to go. I’m not gonna touch anything, right? No, right. Don’t touch anything. Okay, I don’t have to go. Yeah, you have to go. Mmm, no I don’t. We can’t do this all day.
You obviously have to go. I don’t have to go! Just…just relax.
Just let it out. (sighs) Here you go. Tell me a story. (dad) Okay, once upon a time… there was a little tinkle
that lived in Coco’s tummy. What’s his name? – The Tinkle’s name? Uh, Steve.
– (Coco) Mhm. Steve Tinkle. (dad) So he wanted to get out.
He decided one day to knock on the door and he said, “Hey!
Let me outta here!” And then Coco heard the call
and decided to relax and just let him out. And down he went…
through the pipes, – this way, and that way, and–
– (urinating) Hey! Way to go! – I’m doing it.
– You’re doing it. (chuckles) There you go. Nice work. (sighs) Whew. – (urinating stops)
– High five. (urinating) Oh man. – (stops)
– Done? – Maybe.
– (urinating starts) No, it’s coming out. Okay. (dad) Did you drink a lot? (urination slows to a drip and stops) I’m ready. Great. Let me make this up here. – (dad) Okay, here we go.
– (bumping noises) Okay, I wanna do it! No! No, no, no, no, no.
Don’t touch. Watch. (flushes toilet) Use your feet. Good bye. – I want to…
– Yeah, you use your feet. – (thumping noises)
– No, you don’t need to do it now. – We’ve already–
– (flushes toilet) (dad) So you think you’ll
get married one day? (Coco) I don’t know. (dad) Yeah, that’s a long way. Uh oh… (Coco) What? – Now I gotta go.
– What?! (sighs) [captioned by www.facebook.com/subtitleyoutube] Subtitles by the Amara.org community